MITS Group supervised the removal of a complete syringe packaging line.
At all steps, the safety of the workers and the safe handling of the equipment was the priority.
The main steps:
– Unwiring of the electrical and pneumatic arrivals by our technical teams.
– Decommissioning by our technical teams
– Separation of the modules and physical, mechanical and different energy markings.
– Systematic filming of the elements
– Palletization to optimize the volumes to be moved and limit the number of return trips.
– Truck loading and transport security
– Unloading of all components and storage for storage under the necessary conditions